Friday, November 6, 2009

Welcome to My Spiritual Journey

"Our Spritiual journeys are blessed when shared with others. A word of encouragement, a smile to brighten another's day, a favorite bible verse shared with a discouraged friend, a prayer offered for another-all these things can make our own of faith much easier" ~Unknown




The purpose of this blog is simply to testify my love for Jesus Christ and to share my spiritual journey with others as I seek to grow stronger in my walk. Although, I was born and raised in the church, went to 3-4 services during the week, my walk with God really started about 3 years ago after an annual Church of God Convention. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I am so grateful for that experience.
I want to thank all the women who encouraged me to get this started9 Lord know I fought this idea for months lol, everyone who continue to support me and answer all the questions I have about GOD, and those who have shared how my words have been a blessing to their spirit...You guys are a blessing to me because every word that you share with me lets me know that I am being used by him

So I pray that you all are blessed by my postings which will include quotes,messages, poetry, video, my experience, other people's work and any and everything that empower and uplift the body of Christ!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you, sis! I just know you're going to a blessing to so many through this blog. Awesome! Btw, I'm following your blog, so I'll make sure to keep up with you.

    Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnaks sis!!! you are such a motivation to me!!!! how do I follow you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just click on the follow button on the right side of my blog. Btw, I included you in an entry of Blogs I follow: http://far-above-rubies-and-pearls.blogspot.com/2009/11/before-leading-i-must-follow.html

    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with that spiritual journey quote 100%. This is a great thing your doing. Also your gift of words was meant to be shared.

    This is great! I am really happy 4 u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Linda,

    I am very happy that you've started this blog. In the few months I have known you, you have become such an inspiration to me. I am in no doubt that I and many others will benefit greatly from your postings.

    Cassandre N.

    P.S I am still trying to figure out this blog thing! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks cass!!! you are a blessing to me as well! Your passion for youth ministry, your desir to know more, and your willingness to fulfill Gods calling over your life is an encouragement to those who are seeking to those who are truly seeking the presence of God! love ya boo!

    ReplyDelete